You can check out more Asian dramas and movies on site: Drama and Movies and check out drama list.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Asian Dramas and Movies

As many girls, women I am hopeless romantic and love watching movies and Television series. Until a few years ago, I was only on to Hollywood Movies and Dramas and until I got started watching Korean, Chinese and Japanese Television shows and movies with subtitles. Now I am hooked and I know I am not the only one, there are many non Korean, Chinese and Japanese People love watching Asian dramas.

While I still love Hollywood flicks, science fiction, and dramas, I am going to mostly focus on shows I have watched and share my passion in Asian Dramas.

Welcome and hope you too find something fun and watch new Asian movies and dramas that is loved by many non Asian and Asian people alike.

You can check out more Asian dramas and movies on site: Drama and Movies and check out drama list.

No comments:

Post a Comment